Swimming Pools 1
Swimming Pools 2
Build A Pool
RELAX IN STYLE WITH ALL VALLEY POOLS
ENJOY CUSTOM DESIGNED SWIMMING POOLS TO FIT THE SIZE OF YOUR BUDGET AND/OR THE SIZE OF YOUR BACKYARD.
ALL VALLEY POOLS' FAMILY WORK EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS
* OVER 100 COMBINED YEARS OF FAMILY SWIMMING POOL
CONSTRUCTION AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE
* ASSOCIATION OF POOL AND SPA PROFESSIONALS MEMBER
* CERTIFIED BUILDING PROFESSIONAL # 050111
* CERTIFIED SWIMMING POOL OPERATOR # 78-169446
* LICENSED RESIDENTIAL APPLIANCE INSTALLER # 2105089
(EFFECTIVE MARCH 2010, ALL SWIMMING POOL RELATED
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE MUST BE DONE BY A
LICENSED ELECTRICIAN OR INSTALLER)
* 1988 TEXAS A & M UNIVERSITY
* 1990 UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-PAN AMERICAN
* 1992 TEXAS A & M UNIVERSITY (KINGSVILLE)
* 2000 SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY
* 2000 UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS (AUSTIN)
* 2003 SOUTH TEXAS COLLEGE OF LAW
Since 1963, the SANDOVAL family has been building and servicing swimming pools in Texas. ALL VALLEY POOLS prides itself on the family's reputation as a "HANDS-ON" swimming pool builder. The SANDOVAL'S are involved in every swimming pool construction phase, from sales and design to completion. The family's ownership, credentials and continuing construction education extends to ALL VALLEY POOLS' highly trained construction and service crews who use their unexcelled craftsmanship to build quality swimming pools.
Swimming Pool designs can be chosen from a standard set of swimming pool shapes or customized designs. ALL VALLEY POOLS will build an attractive functional swimming pool that will turn your existing backyard into and ultimate backyard experience.
COME VISIT OUR DISPLAY 20' X 40' FULLY AUTOMATED SWIMMING POOL/KIDDIE POOL AND SPA, PERGOLA AND BACKYARD PATIO BARBECUE AREA. (COMING SOON: INTERACTIVE KIDS WATER SPLASH PAD)
All Valley Pools Pre-Construction advice:
- Choose a Certified Building Professional
- Choose a Licensed R.A. Installer
- Ask for a Customer Reference List of Projects
- Check the company's reputation for customer service.
- Make sure construction is supervised at every stage.
- Choose a contractor based on different factors other than low bid.
- Assume nothing, get everything in writing, read all contracts, changes and warranties.
- Check several sources for financing.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions.
- Inspect the construction process.
- Ask advice from other pool owners.
- Be involved in the planning and designing stages and make sure that the pool satisfies your personal goals.
- Your Swimming pool is meant to relax you; don’t let it's construction become a reason for stress.
Contact All Valley Pools today to find out more!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Saturday 8:00-12:00 noon
" Building Swimming Pools
Since 1963 "